Our site does not encourage spam, does not provide your e-mail address to third parties (individuals or legal entities), does not sell, does not offer, does not exchange email addresses obtained through this site, does not disclose the address your e-mail to other people who access the pages of this site without your explicit consent.
Purpose of data collection
- Resolving requests, questions and / or complaints made to us;
- Making market and product studies and marketing products from our site and distributors
- Transmitting promotional messages, newsletters, and other information about Supefood.ro products and products to users who have expressed their consent
Other registered information is strictly for use by Andes Range and is not communicated to third parties.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
We will request information from you on our order page. To buy from us, you must provide “personal information” (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes only and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization for any other reasons.
Data is collected:
- When you visit our website and place an order
- When you create an account with us
- When you make contact with us to request information via email or the website
- When you enter any competitions or complete surveys or forms
- When you make any product reviews
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
We use your data:
- To process and deliver orders you place on our website
- To contact you in the event of any order query or deal with any complaints
- To maintain your order history and preferences and allow us to send you personalized offers, update you on relevant products, discounts, promotions, events and competitions
- To create statistical data
- To send you our newsletter if you have subscribed to it
- To send relevant marketing emails if you have opted to allow us to
Data deliberately provided by the User
- If you choose to send emails to addresses specified in this website, this will result in the acquisition of your email address, which is necessary for replying to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the e-mail message. Specific information will be progressively reported or displayed on the website pages dedicated to specific services on request.
- When requesting any service or asking questions, users of our website should not specify names or other personal data of third parties that are not strictly necessary.
Browsing our website
In general, you can browse Andes Range website without giving us any personal information. We use several products to analyze traffic to our website in order to understand our visitors’ needs and to continually improve our site for them, such as Google Analytics. We collect only anonymous, aggregate statistics. There are some services on our website that require you to be registered. For example, to receive our newsletter or purchase products from our online store. As part of the registration process, we collect your personal information. We use this information to send you newsletters if you’ve opted-in to receive them, and to fulfill orders from our online shop. We will never sell, rent or trade email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
What are cookies
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on the user’s computer or mobile device when the user visits the site to improve the browsing experience.
Purposes of cookies
Cookies are used to store information on the browser to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored by the browser according to the user’s preferences, on the device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies
Cookies are classified as follows.
Session cookies: Cookies which are automatically deleted when the user closes the web browser.
Persistent cookies: Cookies which are stored on the user’s device until they expire (minutes, days or years from cookie creation / updating).
Third-party cookies:Cookies managed by third parties (i.e. social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, etc can be installed through our website. You may provide your consent by either keeping on browsing or by closing this window.
Analytical Cookies:We use analytical cookies to monitor how the Site is performing and how much traffic we receive, usually through Google Analytics. This software gathers anonymous data relating to how you are using the Site and then provides us with visitor statistics.
Andes Range does not save your personal data. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser.
Please be aware if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all of our features.
Links to other websites
Social media and other platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate in are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage within them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website and its owners will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact us through primary communication channels such as by telephone and email.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to access the personal information that we hold on you. Please email your request to email@example.com. You can also ask us to remove any of the personally identifiable data we hold on you under ‘right to be forgotten’ regulations so long as this does not affect the services you may be subscribed to.
Disclosure of your data
To provide our services to you, we may share your Data with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries from time to time.
We may also share your Data with third-party service providers who provide IT, sales, marketing and system administration services.
In rare cases we may disclose your personal information:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Andes Range or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Andes Range, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How long we keep personal data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We will delete your personal within 30 days if you delete your account.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your Data) and obtain your consent if we intend to use your Data for such purposes (unless in respect of our own marketing if you are an existing customer and have not opted-out of such communications) or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on “Unsubscribe” when we send you any electronic marketing.
Andes Range may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. You also have the right to access and receive a copy of information held about you, to request the erasure or correction of your information, to object to the processing of your information or to restrict such processing, and to request the transfer of your data. Where we rely on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the official authorities. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach them so please don’t hesitate to contact us in the first instance.